You're welcome to participate in the nearest events:
- Summer school "Inductive modeling: theory and applications" (July 11-15),
- Workshop on Modeling IWIM 2016 (July 18-22),
being held at the base of physical and mathemetical school of the International Center, v. Zhukin (near the Kiev).
Regarding the participation, please, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Department for Information Technologies of Inductive Modelling
Main directions of scientific investigations:
Received fundamental results:
- theory of inductive modelling of complex processes from observation data on the basis of the group method of data handling (GMDH);
- theory and methods of structural identification of optimum forecasting models under conditions of incomplete a priori information;
- creation of intellectual information technologies and tools of modelling and forecasting of complex processes;
- development of methods and solving of applied problems of analysis, modeling, forecasting and optimization of economical, ecological and technological processes.
The applied results:
- GMDH as a method of automatic construction (self organization) of mathematical models of complex objects and processes on the basis of short sets of noisy data;
- theory of inductive (noise-immunity) modelling on the basis of GMDH;
- theory of structural identification of models with minimum error variance;
International and coordinating activity of the department:
- The problem-oriented interactive system ASTRID for the GMDH-based modelling of complex processes.
- A new class of GMDH algorithms - combinatorial-selective - with the polynomial dependence of computing complexity on the number of input variables;
- Method of renewal of omissions in the interconnected statistical data series of economical and ecological processes by means of GMDH;
- Neuronets with active neurons which algorithms based on GMDH.
Carrying out the scientific and technical programs::
- The department is keeping in touch with the scientists of Russia, China, Germany, Czech, USA.
- The department holds the seminar "Modelling of ecology-economic systems on the base of new information technologies".
- System of intellectual support of operative decisions for socio-economic processes management.
- Technology of evaluation of the national economic safety.
- Technology of exposure of adverse economical tendencies.
International Research and Training Centre for Information Technologies and Systems;
40, pr. Akademika Glushkova ,
Kyiv, Ukraine, 03680
Phone: +38 (044) 526-30-28;
Fax: +38 (044) 526-15-70;